Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Naruto_619
Thread: Naruto_619
View Single Post
Old 02-05-2013, 05:18 AM   #14
Wolverine
Special Jounin

Thanked 1,131 Times in 676 Posts
Wolverine will become famous soon enoughWolverine will become famous soon enoughWolverine will become famous soon enough
Re: Naruto_619

Quote:
Originally Posted by apacolypz View Post
I hear you brother man and I agree...we don't know for sure...but if he can use a base SG..what is it to say he can't use a MS....even if he has EMS in his arsenal of dojutsus?
If you think about it, the MS and the EMS have the same powers, just different degrees for ease of use and requirement strain. Unless you consider the Ultimate Susano'o a different technique that is only acquirable with the EMS considering the strain that even normal MS goes under while using it.

Otherwise the techniques are the same. So even if the eye design is different, the abilities more or less the same.
Quote:
I do get your point though...I guess that when Madara was first shown he was using the base sharingan..and if we go on what you're saying he should of activated EMS rather than base due to the evolution that has taken place....that though did not happen..
Actually, it's not that he can't activate Sharingan since he has EMS. The Sharingan is the base level, which once ascended, should go to the MS form. But considering that the eyes have been swapped, the design from the user's original eyes might not appear since it isn't the same eye anymore, instead a fusion of two eye powers. So the evolution to the next stage would be EMS directly instead of MS since the original eye is replaced.

Edit: Also, the EMS negates the drawback of the MS while retaining the use of the same techniques should the user want to. Hence it makes no sense to show the MS design since EMS is the same without those drawbacks.

Last edited by Wolverine; 02-05-2013 at 05:22 AM.
Wolverine is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Wolverine For This Useful Post:
ckraizitee (02-06-2013)