Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Naruto_619
Thread: Naruto_619
View Single Post
Old 02-05-2013, 06:47 AM   #21
Numinous
Writing speed: snail

Thanked 11,563 Times in 3,932 Posts
Numinous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Naruto_619

Quote:
Originally Posted by uzumakinagato View Post
You can't say that, orochimaru cancelled their personalities in that fight. It's weird though.
Quote:
Originally Posted by apacolypz View Post
Agreed he did so just after Hashi and Tobim spoke briefly with Monkey Sarutobi. They apologized and Oro tagged their asses (no pun intended) They really never had the chance encounter to have this comedy spill....
I'd post a facepalm image, but it'd be too obvious.

Please reread chapter 118 and this chapter and notice how quick Hashirama went for comedic relief in this chapter and how he had the time to do so (although brief) in chapter 118 but didn't.

And for fuck's sake, read everything I wrote. You'd notice how I'm not blaming lack of consistency, but rather Kishimoto shoehorning a parallel with Naruto that he didn't do back in the day.

Water of Ocean Darkest Chapters: 1 - 2
Weaver Chapters: 0 - 1 - 2 - 3

Numinous is offline   Reply With Quote