Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Naruto_619
Thread: Naruto_619
View Single Post
Old 02-06-2013, 09:14 AM   #76
NeoKakarott023
Tha One to the 23rd Power

Thanked 1,776 Times in 1,057 Posts
NeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Naruto_619

Quote:
Originally Posted by apacolypz View Post
He is def acting like a BOSS! May give Rick Ross a run for his MONEY! He def seems like the serious I don't take shit type of guy..The type that would slap a bitch for getting in his way. He may put the village above everything but brotherly support and tolerance is just something he does not have time for.
All that aside, I'd bet on Sasuke vs him in a 1 on 1, his water techs, and edo tensei, wouldn't have time after the shit he spewed. Sasuke would be on him like stank on shit. Just my take for the mouthy MF.

Release jutsus while on fire with Amaretsu, good luck.

Show Me How Much You Have Evolved...(As Tian walks toward an Army he's been waiting eons for).

I speak 4 languages...

English, Profanity, Sarcasm, and Real Shit.
NeoKakarott023 is offline   Reply With Quote