Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Naruto_619
Thread: Naruto_619
View Single Post
Old 02-06-2013, 02:49 PM   #98
NeoKakarott023
Tha One to the 23rd Power

Thanked 1,776 Times in 1,057 Posts
NeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Naruto_619

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myth View Post
Lol @ the sasuke dik riders easy kids ur fav butt buddy has been insignificant since after he was given a victory by itachi in their fight. Morons will be morons though so please go on.

I wonder what sasuke will ask minato.
You make a point, but at what point has Tobirama done ANYTHING to make someone want to ride his? Name the feat. And not the water out of the mouth shit, that was also done by Kisame, not impressed here. How about Edo Tensei.... thats right he never finished it himself, and its been upgraded twice since he tinkered with it. This isn't to hate on the Dude, but beyond going to die, and passing the village on to kids, sorry not moved. He lost to 20 shinobi, really???? Must've been superbadass Cloud Shinobi right, can't fix that wacked assed death. A big mouth that was overall.... soft. Is Sasuke the hardest thing out, nah, but he's had more feats at this point to my knowledge, you know, the Child?

Show Me How Much You Have Evolved...(As Tian walks toward an Army he's been waiting eons for).

I speak 4 languages...

English, Profanity, Sarcasm, and Real Shit.
NeoKakarott023 is offline   Reply With Quote