View Single Post
Old 02-06-2013, 03:37 PM   #16032
Scientia
Francesca

Scientia is on a distinguished roadScientia is on a distinguished road
Re: The Longest Thread Ever v28

Quote:
Originally Posted by ask me anything View Post
I'm not even sure where to go with this. Are you saying you would want to have Mibs DNA in your baby instead of your own because you admit his genetic superiority of you, or that you want the baby to have both yours and his DNA at the same time because you got some kind of bromance going on with him? Either way is pretty messed up.
I'd prefer it not to have my genetics because that would increase the chances that she'll have an aversion to me. I'd also prefer it if it weren't Miburo's baby directly because that might increase the chance that the baby has a defect. I basically wanted a girl Miburo.

Of course, that's about as far as I thought it logically. And the reason why was because I realized I was joking. You could also say, if I wanted something with a high chance of being like Miburo, then it should be Miburo's baby instead of his sisters, and there's all sorts of stuff that don't make sense like the girl just happening to like me of all people, etc. But hey, fuck consistency, right?
Quote:
Not sure why you would include the word hot in there?
I actually mean to include semi-hot. But anyway,it was because I made a distinction between cute and hot. Cute referring to the face, hot to the body.
Quote:
Oh, I see why.....incest. <__<
Not what I meant.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonelyNinja View Post
This escalated quickly.
My penis escalated quickly.

Last edited by Scientia; 02-06-2013 at 03:38 PM.
Scientia is offline   Reply With Quote