Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Naruto_619
Thread: Naruto_619
View Single Post
Old 02-06-2013, 08:02 PM   #105
NeoKakarott023
Tha One to the 23rd Power

Thanked 1,776 Times in 1,057 Posts
NeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Naruto_619

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amuro View Post
Nah I'm sorry but unless sasuke has a new Jutsu frm the ems, he cnt deal with tobirama at all. Just because of the time period they grew up in and how many uchihas he's fought in his day. He'd b like Madara kinda....every Jutsu that sasuke pulls out he'll look at it and know exactly what it is how to counter it and its weaknesses ect. Plus he's a Edo and I never saw sasuke seal anyone or anything... Now pro and sasuke would prolly take him out if they jumped him but sasuke vs the 2nd rite now...nah sasuke cnt do it...
You must've missed my prior post, let me help...

Nature Type:
Blaze Release
Fire Release
Lightning Release

Jutsu
Amaterasu
Binding Snake Glare Spell
Blaze Release Magatama (Manga only)
Blaze Release: Kagutsuchi
Body Flame Technique
Body Shedding
Chidori
Chidori Current
Chidori Senbon
Chidori Sharp Spear
Cursed Seal of Heaven
Demonic Illusion: Shackling Stakes Technique
Evil Releasing Method (Manga only)
Fire Release: Dragon Fire Technique
Fire Release: Great Dragon Fire Technique
Fire Release: Great Fireball Technique
Fire Release: Phoenix Sage Fire Technique
Genjutsu: Sharingan
Hidden Shadow Snake Hands
Iaidō
Kirin
Lion Combo
Manipulated Shuriken Technique
Manipulating Windmill Triple Blades
Naka Shrine Pass Technique (Manga only)
Pachinko Technique (Anime only)
Peregrine Falcon Drop (Anime only)
Sexy Technique
Shadow Shuriken Technique
Shadow of the Dancing Leaf
Shield of Black Flames
Strong Fist
Summoning Technique (Hawks, Snakes)
Summoning: Lightning Flash Blade Creation
Susanoo
Sword of Kusanagi: Chidori Katana
Tsukuyomi

Sasuke's already impressive speed saw a huge leap, able to evade attacks from the extremely fast Killer B and A, though he credited the evasion to his Sharingan reading the linear moves. He also greatly increased his hand speed, able to do many hand seals in a blur and launch an enormous amount of weapons just as quickly, as seen during his fight with Itachi. His speed and proficiency with the Body Flicker Technique have also grown considerably, able to easily cut his opponents down without them noticing. When first facing Team Kakashi in Part II, he showed himself able to cover wide gaps in the blink of an eye, giving his former allies no time to react.

Sasuke has shown a high level of stamina and endurance; at the Five Kage Summit, he was able to endure a consistent string of battles against the samurai, two Kage and their bodyguards before finally collapsing from exhaustion. In a near-blind, battered, and visibly exhausted state from his latter fight with Danzō and overusing the Mangekyō Sharingan, he still had enough stamina to fight against Kakashi, restrain and disarm Sakura and later match Naruto's Rasengan with his Chidori. His raw strength has also become noticeably greater, being able to lift Sakura by her throat into the air with a single hand even while exhausted. His overall improvements were so great that Sakura even suspected that he had been given drugs to improve his physical capabilities.

Heres some more information about his chakra which you and others believe is some 'regular Uchiha shit'....

Even by the Uchiha standards, Sasuke has exceptionally strong and large amounts of chakra. At age 7, he was already able to use his clan's signature fire release technique. This later surprised even Kakashi, as such techniques usually require more developed chakra. In Part II, his reserves grew considerably greater, able to use many highly chakra-consuming techniques in a day, even recklessly using three different Mangekyō Sharingan techniques plus Chidori multiple times respectively without visible exhaustion; able to continue fighting effectively with plenty of stamina left against the Kage. Also, even when extremely weakened, he could summon Manda, a high level summon (though he may have used Orochimaru's chakra for this). After gaining Itachi's eyes, Sasuke's reserves appear to have grown even further, as during the battle against Kabuto, he was visibly unaffected from using several of his Mangekyō Sharingan techniques as well as his Chidori multiple times.

Quality-wise, Sasuke's chakra is very powerful; its strength is compared to that of Madara Uchiha's, whose chakra was particularly strong even amongst the Uchiha. When Sasuke first arrived at the Land of Sound and gave Kabuto a frightening glare, both he and Orochimaru noted Sasuke's exceptional chakra. His chakra's strength was even great enough to break free from Danzō's restraining seal by releasing it from his entire body. Likewise, his chakra control has also grown considerably. With many high-level techniques, usually lightning and fire-based, he can perform them with few to no hand seals, giving his opponents little time to react.

Gradually, as Sasuke continued to sink deeper into darkness, his chakra became noticeably darker. Even Kurama noted that Sasuke's chakra has become even darker than his own, and even similar to that of Madara's. Karin has also mentioned that Sasuke's chakra, as he approached the point of manifesting Susanoo, had become even darker, and colder than the corrupting influence of the second stage Cursed Seal of Heaven, and has since continued to grow even more potent along with the development of Susanoo.

Now I have stopped shitting on the 2nd's abilities, I just think they're a negative in a battle vs Sasuke. And people the closest thing to Sasuke that Tobirama ever seen in his life was Madara, cmon son they're were NO Uchiha's like Madara, Izuna, Itachi, or Sasuke ever spoken of before, none. They're all special, manga fakt. To say that the 2nd has a counter for everything Sasuke could throw, but Deidara, Itachi, Orochimaru, Danzou, KB, and Raichu, would like to have a word with you. Because if Sasuke is just some regular uchiha, thats been getting by on luck, and his brothers eyes, damn, did everybody he fought just allow Sasuke to injure them just cause? Just cause why? Itachi holds some weight with the brother shit, but what of the others? One could say for whatever damaged them they didn't have a choice, so until I see different for myself, fuck the Old Hyped Water Kage Dinosaur Dude, Sasuke should mindfuck him into kissing his ass, and take a photo for a shrine.

Show Me How Much You Have Evolved...(As Tian walks toward an Army he's been waiting eons for).

I speak 4 languages...

English, Profanity, Sarcasm, and Real Shit.

Last edited by NeoKakarott023; 02-06-2013 at 08:11 PM.
NeoKakarott023 is offline   Reply With Quote