Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Naruto_619
Thread: Naruto_619
View Single Post
Old 02-07-2013, 10:32 AM   #116
NeoKakarott023
Tha One to the 23rd Power

Thanked 1,776 Times in 1,057 Posts
NeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Naruto_619

Quote:
Originally Posted by Encon Uchiha View Post
lol the only threats to Sasuke now are Madara,Obito,Naruto, Hashirama, Minato, & Orochimaru. Hiruzen is old and Tobirama has no feats except water lol...Chidori anyone?

Tobirama has no chance against Sasuke. Sasuke has mastered lightning jutsu and Tobirama only uses water.Who gives a shit if hes a Hokage, so is Tsunade and i believe even she is stronger than him. We have NEVER heard of Tobirama being some sort of powerhouse.
While I agree, Kishi did throw the 2nd a couple of nice bones that would make him a very hard out, but IMO Sasuke would get him...

Tobirama was highly skilled in Space–Time Ninjutsu. Tobirama was also shown to have great physical prowess and a considerable amount of skill in the area of taijutsu, as well as good teamwork with his elder brother, Hashirama Senju. In the anime, it was shown that he was also a powerful genjutsu user, able to shroud the area in darkness that even the Third Hokage couldn't dispel. It was said that he wielded the Sword of the Thunder God, a blade with electrical abilities, and was said to have mastered its use despite the blade's lethal nature.

Saying that, I believe I'm being rational, like Kael whom states it'd be a good long battle. Physically as an Edo, Sasuke couldn't outlast him, thats impossible, but being an Uchiha, and seeing the process in how to 'break' Edo Tensei, he has that in his back pocket as well. Perhaps they'res a way he can get out of Amaretsu, but the totality of Sasuke's bag of tricks (especially if it is as I suspect that he has Itachi's Eye Techs as well) would be to overwhelming. Remember the basic theme of the manga is the generations surpassing constantly. Minato made the Rasengen, look at it now; Kakashi created Raikiri which was the shit, Kirin anyone?; and its obvious in the make up that this generation is supposed to surpass the previous.

But good open mind, at least you threw out some possible jutsu's and abilities Sasuke could win with. Thats a lot better than 'Legend', and Kage, and thats enough. I say that because I've brought up Tobirama's techs, and prolly HR, Ask, but not many other Tobirama Cock Riders, at least have a reason to jock his wood. In the same breath they'll shit on Tsunade like nothing, who's titles are 'Kage', and 'Legendary, Sannin', roflmao.

Btw, not clowning anyone, but using Wiki because Tobirama's Legendaryness ain't detailed in the manga, its paragraphs of never seen, and will never be seen dreams of Kishi to attempt to make him at least in the neighborhood of Harashirma.

Show Me How Much You Have Evolved...(As Tian walks toward an Army he's been waiting eons for).

I speak 4 languages...

English, Profanity, Sarcasm, and Real Shit.

Last edited by NeoKakarott023; 02-07-2013 at 10:34 AM.
NeoKakarott023 is online now   Reply With Quote