Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Naruto_619
Thread: Naruto_619
View Single Post
Old 02-07-2013, 12:35 PM   #122
kael03
Aspiring Physicist

Thanked 8,718 Times in 3,842 Posts
kael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the rough
Re: Naruto_619

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konnaha_yellow_flash View Post
Edo tensai being an earth jutsu is weak to Raiton,
I'm sorry, but what the fuck are you smoking? Edo Tensei is a summoning jutsu, meaning S/T. It's not an earth jutsu. The only thing "earthy" about it is the fact that it uses dust and dirt to create a new body for the soul. Raiton was only effective against Deidara because his explosive clay was an earth technique.

I said it once before, but I know how slow you are when things don't agree with you so I'll say it again. The only reason that Nagato couldn't move when he was hit with Amaterasu was because HE DIDN'T HAVE THE USE OF HIS LEGS. He had to be carried everywhere he went until he absorbed the Hachibi chakra and restored his body.

Also, saying that Shinra tensei is the only way to remove Amaterasu is an argument from ignorance. It was never stated to be the only way. Amaterasu burns slow, so Tobirama has the potential to do something about it (like use a S/T jutsu to remove it, as Obito did when Sasuke blasted him with it).

Sasuke, currently, has no known means of dealing with Edo Tensei, his skills with genjutsu are lack-luster (he focused primarily on ninjutsu), so I doubt he has the skills to trap Orochimaru in a genjutsu to force him to release Edo Tensei. He's shown Susano'o several times since getting Itachi's eyes, no sword of Totsuka. He's still mortal, so he will grow tired and run out of chakra while Tobirama will not.

Logically speaking, it doesn't matter if Tobirama has "no feats" behind him. Edo Tensei gives him the edge over Sasuke if it were a straight up fight.
kael03 is offline   Reply With Quote