Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Naruto_619
Thread: Naruto_619
View Single Post
Old 02-07-2013, 01:39 PM   #128
NeoKakarott023
Tha One to the 23rd Power

Thanked 1,776 Times in 1,057 Posts
NeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Naruto_619

Quote:
Originally Posted by Human Rasengan View Post
you obviously missed my reply to your last post on this matter but Tobirama has T/s Jutsu , bringer of darkness, edo tensei, his lightning sword, water techs on a greater level than kissame, plus intimate knowledge of all uchiha and leaf techniques due to his tenure as hokage.

Tobirama can set Sasuke on the run with water dragon jutsu make shit go all black rendering his sharingan weakened, (he can confuse Sasukes chakra sensing ability by using shadow clones, while in the dark open a portal behind him and drom him into a location surrounded by edo tensei zombies encased in a water prison that will rip sasuke to shreds.
there isn't anythign Sasuke can do but inact soosanoo but that wont stop him from suffocating in a water prison
Wow no diss, but I've never seen THAT Sasuke before, ever. A Water Dragon Jutsu faster than Sasuke's Body Flicker.... doubt it. A dark room weakens any Uber Uchiha (Madara, Itachi, Sasuke) to where they're sharingan is weakened???? Never. Confuse Sasuke with shadow clones, but the character that has used them better than anyone ever before in the manga to date was Naruto, and say what you want about who won, but only one shinobi walked away, and the other was a Beast, that didn't. I don't rate Tobiramas experience there better than Naruto. Water Prison... really, a Zabuza Arc 1 trick, Wow. Lets move on past Tobirama, I see where were at, lets start talking about how Ten Ten could destroy Sasuke, they're some validity there, lets go.

Fact is only one other shinobi in the history of the world ever had the same eyes and power as Sasuke, and thats Madara. Experience or not, the power would be the same, example, take away Harashirma's DNA, and Edo, from Madara, and what do you have.... Sasuke with experience.

Show Me How Much You Have Evolved...(As Tian walks toward an Army he's been waiting eons for).

I speak 4 languages...

English, Profanity, Sarcasm, and Real Shit.

Last edited by NeoKakarott023; 02-07-2013 at 01:44 PM.
NeoKakarott023 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to NeoKakarott023 For This Useful Post:
itachikillsnaruto (02-07-2013)