Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Naruto_619
Thread: Naruto_619
View Single Post
Old 02-07-2013, 02:22 PM   #131
Human Rasengan
S-Ranked Shinobi

Thanked 1,152 Times in 787 Posts
Human Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura about
Re: Naruto_619

Quote:
Originally Posted by kael03 View Post
I forgot one other thing, Tobirama used the Bringer of Darkness genjutsu in the anime but it was Hashirama that used it in the manga.

The point of this entire argument is thus: Tobirama, while not knowing his full capabilities, is an Edo Tensei. He has unlimited chakra and constantly regenerates any and all damage done to him. Sasuke is still mortal. He may have a vast amount of chakra, but it has an upper limit, and he is susceptible to injury/death while Tobirama has the luxury of immortality. Sasuke has shown Susano'o on multiple occasions after getting EMS and doesn't have the sword. He hasn't shown any knowledge of actual sealing techniques that can hold Edo Tensei in place. Not saying he doesn't have it, just saying he hasn't shown it.

Tobirama has the advantage in a fight because of his current body state.

HR's post is just nonsense that anyone with a brain cell should ignore.
I resent that .... I had some good points. The sword thing I forgot about being an anime only thing but my other points stand. A dark playing field woudl hinder the sharigan than needs light in order to be effective. Sasuke coudl negate his loss of sight by the sharingans ability to see chakra but this cna be used against him with simple shadow clones.

Long range jutsu would be used to lead sasuke in a direction where a T/S portal either on the floor or behind him woudl suffuice in transportign Sasuke into a large water prison that is filled with edo tense , Sasuke looses mobility fire techs, and on a tiem scedule facing regenerating enemies I dont see how he could stand up.

Gaara already has shown that Soosanoo can be attacked form underneath leadign to the assumption that there is a hole in it somewhere . Water would seep in drowning sasuke as he's fighting ioff undead shinobi.

In this instance alon it'd be a wrap.. no more Emo boy and one victorious Second Hokage to claim victory over a cursed Uchiha!!

this might not be how it would go down btu I've laid out a good palusable scenario in which Tobirama wins and thats not even mentioning the fact that in this state dude is an immortal!
for those of you who don't understand.. I'm coming from an illogical perspective so your logic won't fit my argument .. it'll only give you a headache.. remember ..belief doesn't require a co-signer There Is A Fine Line Between Genius And Insanity , I Have Erased This Line ! If I were you I'd hate me too.. I am the HUMAN RASENGAN!!!

The power of despair is great in you.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zlzx4...&feature=share

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m3qkz4WfOto

LOL I'M DYING BACK HERE
Human Rasengan is offline   Reply With Quote