Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Naruto_619
Thread: Naruto_619
View Single Post
Old 02-08-2013, 12:10 PM   #140
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage

Thanked 2,439 Times in 1,577 Posts
Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all
Re: Naruto_619

[QUOTE=kael03;2134523]I
Quote:
'm sorry, but what the fuck are you smoking? Edo Tensei is a summoning jutsu, meaning S/T. It's not an earth jutsu. The only thing "earthy" about it is the fact that it uses dust and dirt to create a new body for the soul. Raiton was only effective against Deidara because his explosive clay was an earth technique.
If you only knew how to pay attention...

Earth seal...

The jutsu is a variation of the summoning jutsu making it a time space variation jutsu technically... But, uses an earth seal and earth thus is also a form of earth jutsu... So you are half right, but just missing this part... I missed when I first saw it too so so don't fret...

And look, saurtobi even used an earth seal to try and stop the last casket... As if trying to take control of the ET away from Oro...http://www.mangahere.com/manga/naruto/v13/c117/18.html

Quote:
I said it once before, but I know how slow you are when things don't agree with you so I'll say it again. The only reason that Nagato couldn't move when he was hit with Amaterasu was because HE DIDN'T HAVE THE USE OF HIS LEGS. He had to be carried everywhere he went until he absorbed the Hachibi chakra and restored his body.
1). Lol, really, because last I checked... Nagato moved on his own through the first part of the war... and even blitzed behind KB after shinrei tensai'ing him in the other direction here...
http://www.kivmanga.com/Naruto/550/19

2). Why does nagato's leg movement have to do with anything... He was standing and on his summon when he was ignited with amaterasu and it immobilized him from the high temperature burning as seen here... as he just falls unable to move a muscle...
http://www.kivmanga.com/Naruto/550/11
and could not move until he got rid of the flames as seen here...
http://www.kivmanga.com/Naruto/550/18

So obviously the amaterasu is so hot and destructive to the body that it makes it so even with the instant regeneration,,, the body still cannot move because it destroys the body faster then it can heal itself... The proof is in the manga pudding...

Quote:
Also, saying that Shinra tensei is the only way to remove Amaterasu is an argument from ignorance. It was never stated to be the only way. Amaterasu burns slow, so Tobirama has the potential to do something about it (like use a S/T jutsu to remove it, as Obito did when Sasuke blasted him with it).
Now who is using an argument of ignorance lol... There is no proof tobirama can use any time space jutsu beyond the summoning and unmastered edo tensai... SHow me a single panel of tobirama using a time space jutsu of KAMUI's level, much less the 4th Hokage's level... You cannot, so do not imply it...
And all I said is that shirei tensai is the only known way to get rid of the amaterasu flames after they have already ignited on the enemy besides a hendge jutsu that tobirama still does not have...

So going by manga cannon, tobirama has no possible way to avoid amaterasu or counter it so he would fall to it obviously...

Quote:
Sasuke, currently, has no known means of dealing with Edo Tensei, his skills with genjutsu are lack-luster (he focused primarily on ninjutsu), so I doubt he has the skills to trap Orochimaru in a genjutsu to force him to release Edo Tensei. He's shown Susano'o several times since getting Itachi's eyes, no sword of Totsuka. He's still mortal, so he will grow tired and run out of chakra while Tobirama will not.
Sasuke's tsukuyomi can still paralyze the enemy for a good time without a bijuu to help them... As shown with KB... And being that paralyzed leaves sasuke allot of opportunity to seal or trap tobirama in his alternate dimension he used to escape deidara's blast...

And now that itachi is gone for good, we will truly find out of he did not receive the sword of totsuka because with itachi already with it, there was no way for the author to allow both to have the spiritual equipments now could he... We will find out very soon...

And what good is tobirama's unlimited chakra if he gets immobolized amaterasu, raiton or tsukuyomi within a couple seconds of the beginning of the fight??? It means nothing at all...

Quote:
Logically speaking, it doesn't matter if Tobirama has "no feats" behind him. Edo Tensei gives him the edge over Sasuke if it were a straight up fight.
No it doesn't... your clearly being Bias towards the edo because his advantage only kicks in very very late in the fight after sasuke has worn himself out.. But, for it to get that far, tobiramam would have to magically avoid many amaterasu, tsukuyomi's and raiton's which is so very unlikely that only an overly bias scenario towards tobiramam could possibly allow him to get to that point against someone like sasuke...

Tobirama has little to no chance with his feats and edo tensai doesn't mean squat until sasuke is actually worn out and would take way too long... Sasuke wins rather easily....

No matter how POWERFUL/STRONG you are. If you cannot CATCH your Enemy, all you POWER/STRENGTH is no more USEFUL then a squirt gun....
And if You cannot possibly TRACK/REACT to your enemies attacks to Defend yourself, then how can you possibly stop him from DEFEATING you at WILL...

MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

People live relying on they're Knowledge and Perception, and thus are bound to them.....
Those Boundaries are what they tend to accept as "Reality".....
However..... Knowledge and Perception are both ambiguous....
so "Reality" could be nothing more....
then an illusion....

ITACHI UCHIHA

Last edited by Konnaha_yellow_flash; 02-08-2013 at 12:12 PM.
Konnaha_yellow_flash is offline   Reply With Quote