Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Naruto_619
Thread: Naruto_619
View Single Post
Old 02-08-2013, 01:15 PM   #142
NeoKakarott023
Tha One to the 23rd Power

Thanked 1,776 Times in 1,057 Posts
NeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Naruto_619

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konnaha_yellow_flash View Post
LMAO, raikage has raiton armour to protect himself and the flame was only on the forearm over a giant iron bracelet too... Nagato fully capable of moving his arms, head, waist and sometimes his legs as shown with his blitz on KB... So you need to read the manga...

Sasuke has an alternate dimension he can use, remember, the one he used to escape deidara's blast....and Juugo has the ability to absorb people entirly and Edo's are no exception... Again, read the manga and you would know these things...
I kinda agree with some of the stuff you're saying, but Sasuke simply tricked Manda into a genjutsu, climbed into his mouth, and was reverse summoned from the blast site where Deidara lit up the sky, to a predetermined place where Suigetsu was using Sasuke's blood. That was actually smart planning, and had zero to do with Sasuke's own ability beyond Summoning Manda with which he obviously had a contract or fooled him, assuming he was being summoned by Orochimaru. Manda was the highest Snake Summons at that time, and from what I gathered was the best that Orochimaru could get from the Snake Sage, because he wasn't adquate for Sage Training.

Sasuke's speed is top notched (amongst the best) within a battle, but hasn't shown anything beyond Body Flicker thats close to T/S Jutsu ability, just being real with what I've read.

Show Me How Much You Have Evolved...(As Tian walks toward an Army he's been waiting eons for).

I speak 4 languages...

English, Profanity, Sarcasm, and Real Shit.

Last edited by NeoKakarott023; 02-08-2013 at 01:16 PM.
NeoKakarott023 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to NeoKakarott023 For This Useful Post:
jericho Uzimaki (02-09-2013)