Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Naruto_619
Thread: Naruto_619
View Single Post
Old 02-08-2013, 10:14 PM   #146
ask me anything
Simply AMAzing

Thanked 3,648 Times in 1,597 Posts
ask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really nice
Re: Naruto_619

I couldn't care less about this debate or getting into any kind of conversation with KYF for that matter, but I just got to point out one thing I know to be absolutely false.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konnaha_yellow_flash View Post
Sasuke has an alternate dimension he can use, remember, the one he used to escape deidara's blast....
^This. I don't know how many times I've seen Kyf and others make this claim that Sasuke has some sort of alternate dimension he can go to. No...that's Tobito. Sasuke has never had (and hopefully will never have) that ability.

Sasuke escaped Deidara's blast by jumping in Manda's mouth and unsummoning him back where he came from, which is NOT an alternate dimension. It has already been shown that summoning animals exist on the same exact world as the rest of the cast. This was made evident by Pa Toads' own words that it would normally take 1 month on foot to reach their mountain hideout. Just recently it was shown that by researching Juugos' chakra Orochimaru was able to find the source of it, went on a journey to Ryuchidou for the same reason.

Quote:
The proof is in the manga pudding...
I'll take the chocolate flavor...

...with vanilla wafers on top.

ask me anything is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to ask me anything For This Useful Post:
jericho Uzimaki (02-09-2013)