Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Naruto_619
Thread: Naruto_619
View Single Post
Old 02-09-2013, 06:03 PM   #11
NeoKakarott023
Tha One to the 23rd Power

Thanked 1,776 Times in 1,057 Posts
NeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Naruto_619

Quote:
Originally Posted by MR VSU View Post
this is the dumbest thing i ever seen there not here to fight there here to talk and if Sasuke starts a fight with the 2nd Hokage because of what he said then he will be proving the 2nd right all ucihas are ruined by emotion (except itach and shuis) sorry for the spelling errors
Within the context of the story, it makes sense actually. Here's a Dude who's entire race was slain, on a random afternoon. By his Brother, sent by basically his own village, including his parents, in front of him. Then the gift of charity states that Dude has to live the early part of his life in the village, that sent his Bro, and he never even knew of the Village's past moves against his clan. Over the span of his life he went after to kill his Bro, to avenge his clan, and finds out it was all a rouse, and his Bro was basically used again like a tool to watch over they're enemies, whilst calling him one to everybody that would hear.

Now it shows maturity within Sasuke for not simply going ape after talking to Sarutobi, as if that wasn't enough, the particular way Tobirama chose to speak about Uchiha's warranted a response, therefore his eyes activated because he was beginng to truly get pissed. It would be one thing if Sasuke walked in shitting on everything that was Senju like Madara, but he simply came in with questions, and got pissed because he was getting lip after all of his circumstances. I didn't create the percieved animosity, Kishi did when he lit up his eyes for no other apparent reason.

Show Me How Much You Have Evolved...(As Tian walks toward an Army he's been waiting eons for).

I speak 4 languages...

English, Profanity, Sarcasm, and Real Shit.
NeoKakarott023 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to NeoKakarott023 For This Useful Post:
Freakout (02-09-2013)