Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Naruto_619
Thread: Naruto_619
View Single Post
Old 02-10-2013, 10:41 AM   #159
kael03
Aspiring Physicist

Thanked 8,718 Times in 3,842 Posts
kael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the rough
Re: Naruto_619

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vengeance View Post
But the caskets rise from the ground they don't just magically appear like Minato or Toads. Also when he summons the caskets the ritual is already done beforehand. So the actual summoning of the caskets isn't Edo Tensai itself.
The caskets still have to move through space/time from where the user stores them to where the user is summoning them.

Quote:
And souls exist in another reality based on what exactly? According to Zabuza he had no memory of an afterlife. For all we know soul energy could just be brought back to the earth when one dies. How fast does a soul travel?
I never said they existed in another reality, I said another dimension. I know it sounds the same, but there is a difference. Besides, Kabuto is the one that stated they exist on another plane called the "Pure World". Side note: he also called it a variant of the Summoning jutsu, which is space/time.

Quote:
Actually no I was just reading the forums & saw one of the dumbest conversations ever going on so I decided to jump in.
So...you had your "Imma bitch about nothing to look cool on an anime forum" hat on.
kael03 is offline   Reply With Quote