Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Naruto_619
Thread: Naruto_619
View Single Post
Old 02-10-2013, 12:42 PM   #161
NeoKakarott023
Tha One to the 23rd Power

Thanked 1,776 Times in 1,057 Posts
NeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Naruto_619

Quote:
Originally Posted by kael03 View Post
The caskets still have to move through space/time from where the user stores them to where the user is summoning them.

I never said they existed in another reality, I said another dimension. I know it sounds the same, but there is a difference. Besides, Kabuto is the one that stated they exist on another plane called the "Pure World". Side note: he also called it a variant of the Summoning jutsu, which is space/time.

So...you had your "Imma bitch about nothing to look cool on an anime forum" hat on.
So basically Edo Tensei is a reverse summoning tech which, incorporates the soul though T/S into the summons... a double summons.

Show Me How Much You Have Evolved...(As Tian walks toward an Army he's been waiting eons for).

I speak 4 languages...

English, Profanity, Sarcasm, and Real Shit.
NeoKakarott023 is offline   Reply With Quote