Old 02-10-2013, 01:10 PM   #16583
01purple
Owlett

Thanked 1,373 Times in 913 Posts
01purple is on a distinguished road01purple is on a distinguished road
Re: Narutard chat thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by ACt View Post
Psh. I have a jar full of nickels for being helpful. You just have capslock.

So purple was being a teenager? OK. cool. Nothing new there - happy you're outgrowing it.
Yes, precisely. And being a poser is only fun to an extent, so around last year I realized how shockingly dumb it is to pretend to be someone else. Besides, I was like 13 or 14 when I joined this forum so it makes sense that I was a retard. XD

Spiegel: You actually got to MEET him? Woah, that's seriously fantastic. He seems like he'd be a really fun person to hang around with. He writes so casually, it makes it 98707352 easier to understand things while also making his books seem inviting. I wish I could take a REAL photo class... Though I get four college credits out of this class at the end of the year, so that's pretty great.

Mal: It depends on whether or not I can get the job I've applied for. If I get hired, I want to get something maybe in the $500-$800 range, plus whatever I need to set aside to get a bit of gear to start with and possibly another lens. I'm very willing to invest in an expensive camera, but if I don't start making real money soon I'll probably be in or less than the $200~$400 price range, which likely would have to cover everything else I get as well. I still need to decide on a camera though, and I'm not too sure how much the good ones run for.

Last edited by 01purple; 02-10-2013 at 01:11 PM.
01purple is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to 01purple For This Useful Post:
Mal (02-10-2013)