Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Yonkou_Power_Levels
View Single Post
Old 02-11-2013, 12:41 PM   #3
Shrike
█▄ █▄█ █▄ ▀█▄

Thanked 9,849 Times in 2,943 Posts
Shrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant future
Re: Yonkou_Power_Levels

It's unrealistic for BB to get so many followers so quickly, thus I don't like that Oda gave him the title of Yonkou just to ensure that he is one of the biggest threats.

I mean, sure, his crew is undoubtedly among the most powerful crews in the world, just look at the people he gathered, but the Yonkou are a bit more than that. Even if BB's crew is stronger then one Emperor's own crew (not counting those countless smaller crews and divisions with their captains) it's not the status he should get without being in the NW for some years.

Aside from that, I completely agree with you AMA. I'd go with Shanks having the strongest and largest fleet, but BB will have the edge when it comes to crew strength. I always thought BB will be the one to kill Shanks anyway.
Shrike is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Shrike For This Useful Post:
ask me anything (02-11-2013), Numinous (02-11-2013)