Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Naruto_619
Thread: Naruto_619
View Single Post
Old 02-11-2013, 03:01 PM   #172
ask me anything
Simply AMAzing

Thanked 3,660 Times in 1,601 Posts
ask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really nice
Re: Naruto_619

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konnaha_yellow_flash View Post
Sasuke "flew" as in Transported himself and manda into a different space. It even says so...
http://www.mangapanda.com/93-368-14/...apter-363.html

Clearly sasuke has a Time space jutsu where he can transport himself into another dimension, but requires either a clone of himself or someone with his blood to summon him back from that dimension...
No. Try using a translation that doesn't suck ass KYF.
http://eatmanga.com/Manga-Scan/Narut...to-363/page-14

Sasuke summoned Manda, used genjutsu to control him, jumped inside of his mouth, and then ordered him to unsummon himself. All Summon creatures have the ability to naturally send themselves back home any time they want. How many times has Gama Bunta been shown to simply disappear in a puff or smoke. Or when Ma' and Pa' toad took Naruto off to train in their mountain hideout. One poof of smoke and they arrive at the destination. NOT AN ALTERNATE DIMENSION!!!

The scroll Suigetsu had was just a summoning scroll.
Protip1: It actually had a picture of a snake on the scroll. I wonder what it was designed to summon, DERP.
Protip2: Summoning an animal requires the blood of the person who signed the contract.
Protip3: The blood in the bottle was sasukes.
Protip4: Suigetsu didn't look the least bit surprised when a giant ass fucking snaked appeared before him. Almost like he was expecting it, eh.
Protip5: Refer to Protip1.

Bonus Protip: Never talk to KYF...ever. Shame on me.

Last edited by ask me anything; 02-11-2013 at 03:03 PM.
ask me anything is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ask me anything For This Useful Post:
Emissary of Justice (02-12-2013), kael03 (02-11-2013), NeoKakarott023 (02-11-2013), Numinous (02-11-2013)