Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Soul Eater 107
Thread: Soul Eater 107
View Single Post
Old 02-12-2013, 09:00 AM   #2
NeoKakarott023
Tha One to the 23rd Power

Thanked 1,776 Times in 1,057 Posts
NeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Soul Eater 107

Quote:
Originally Posted by apacolypz View Post
http://www.mangapanda.com/soul-eater/107

Wow! So dark and RAW! love it!
So Maka and Papa's soul resonance won't work against the Kishinn. They will need Maka's soul perception to tap into Crona's madness wavelength. Though that won't help without the black blood. Kid has finally awakened...and in the process his father will die to reign in the new Shinigami. (as most predicted) Black Star's power has grown..enough to trick the Kishinn...Kishinn even recognized the power itself and where it came from. Maka and Soul will have to make something spectacular to fight against the Kishinn..Something Maka's own parents could not do Soul and herself will actually complete it. Forge a new power and land the finishing blow on the Kishinn...but first we will see the new Shinigami fight....
Not hating, I love Soul Eater, but we've seen this battle with Kishin, AND the same characters already. Black Star's attack wicked, he formed it from his fight with Mifune, I was waiting for something to honor him. And Kid is NOW becoming a shingami... weird, what has he been all along? Love the fighting, but like I said... seen it before in manga, and anime.

Show Me How Much You Have Evolved...(As Tian walks toward an Army he's been waiting eons for).

I speak 4 languages...

English, Profanity, Sarcasm, and Real Shit.
NeoKakarott023 is offline   Reply With Quote