Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Naruto_619
Thread: Naruto_619
View Single Post
Old 02-12-2013, 02:02 PM   #185
Numinous
Writing speed: snail

Thanked 11,563 Times in 3,932 Posts
Numinous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Naruto_619

Now I get why KYF doesn't seem to read the manga right, he sees less than Mr Magoo at a new moon night.

Quote:
It was a snake hand seal... Look at it again..... palms together and fingers interlocked... snake hand seal... A dragon seal is just like the snake, but with two finger pointed down... where are the two fingers pointed down in the panel???
How exactly did you miss the goddamn pinkies sticking down? If they were largely omitted from the panel, I'd give you a pass, but anyone that isn't blind or on the way to be so can see the pinkies sticking out of the finger locks. Gee, no wonder you are stupid beyond belief, you don't even look at what is right in front of your face. I'll only bother with the other loltastic arguments when you have the decency of seeing the fucking obvious.

Water of Ocean Darkest Chapters: 1 - 2
Weaver Chapters: 0 - 1 - 2 - 3

Numinous is offline   Reply With Quote