Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Naruto 620
Thread: Naruto 620
View Single Post
Old 02-13-2013, 03:07 AM   #24
Vengeance
Death Scythe

Thanked 9,331 Times in 4,060 Posts
Vengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud of
Re: Naruto 620

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emissary of Justice View Post
I've yet to see anything that shows Tobirama is stronger than Hiruzen or Minato. Besides, Hiruzen was still able to beat Tobirama and Hashirama at the same time while fighting Orochimaru.
Hashirama commented on how they were brought back this time near full strength. Hashirama & Tobirama weren't revived at full power when they fought Sarotubi. So that entire battle is null & void. Also Hiruzen died in that fight dude lmao.

Quote:
While this chapter revealed they weren't restored to full strength, Kishi made it clear Hiruzen didn't have his full power due to his old age either (a weakness he didn't saddle Onoki with).
Tobirama & Hashirama were mindless drones at a mere fraction of their power when they fought Hiruzen that time. Also Hiruzen's reaction to Hashirama & Tobirama says it all. The dude is obviously weaker than these two.

Quote:
And for Minato to successfully confront the Kurama, beat down Mr. Untouchable, take Kurama out of his control and seal it into his newborn child all while protecting his dying wife and son? Hell, he only died because he didn't want to live without his wife.
Dude seriously? Minato was struggling to fight a teenager with a broken body while the Kyuubi very much killed his ass by way of impalement. Just look at what we're seeing right now with Hashirama vs Madara & Kyuubi. Minato in no way remotely compares to that. Dudes an over hyped scrub.

Monster brawl brought to you by Claymore.

Quote:
Originally Posted by liondemon View Post
Yeah vengeance, if i could giuve rep to your o so epic post too i would, but unfortunately I have already repped your greatness already so i cannot either. Just wanted u to know im on your cock now too
Quote:
Originally Posted by AOTKorby View Post
FOOLS! Time is no obstacle for utter lunacy! Reality is but an illusion that can be ignored if the insane demand it!
Quote:
Originally Posted by batonnoir View Post
1) There may well be some literary or map correlation between the Uzumaki and Ireland.
Check out this awesome manga called Magi.

Wanna join me come and play, but I mite shoot you in your face. Bombs and bullets will do the trick. What we need here is a little bit of panic! ~ Get Jinxed

Last edited by Vengeance; 02-13-2013 at 03:08 AM.
Vengeance is offline   Reply With Quote