Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Soul Eater 107
Thread: Soul Eater 107
View Single Post
Old 02-13-2013, 07:56 AM   #7
NeoKakarott023
Tha One to the 23rd Power

Thanked 1,776 Times in 1,057 Posts
NeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Soul Eater 107

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vengeance View Post
You do realize that Asura swallowing his weapon before becoming a Kishin is a part of the cannon right? It's the reason why Medusa merged Ragnarok into Crona when trying to recreate his power. I don't see why its surprising that Asura would still have access to his weapon via mouth blast.
Not surprizing, but some new addition since he's absorbed Crona. I'm not seeking perfection, but the same exact characters on the battlefield that fought him in act 1. Blackstar, and Kidd has exponentially increased since that time, Maka, a lot but wishing for more thats all. The battle with him just started, and hopefully it'll be better than what happened in the anime, which was near offensive at the end.

Show Me How Much You Have Evolved...(As Tian walks toward an Army he's been waiting eons for).

I speak 4 languages...

English, Profanity, Sarcasm, and Real Shit.
NeoKakarott023 is offline   Reply With Quote