Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Naruto 620
Thread: Naruto 620
View Single Post
Old 02-14-2013, 10:55 AM   #98
Numinous
Writing speed: snail

Thanked 11,563 Times in 3,932 Posts
Numinous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Naruto 620

Quote:
Originally Posted by gizmox View Post
Hey, finally we're gonna see what really happened at VOTE. Will you still stay with your theory that Mito helped Hashirama during this fight? What we see now is 2vs1 (Madara+Kyuubi vs Hashirama). Too bad 2-3 more chapters will shit your theory again. (Well Kishi always shit on your theory anyways)

The reason you're not still convinced that Hashirama>Minato is bec. you don't want to accept that after this VOTE match, this will prove that Senju>Uchiha.
Oh my fucking Cthlhu, I didn't even remember that tidbit of absolute delusion about Mito being in the battlefield! Seems we have a new game to play, after the huge success of "Where's Sakura?!", now we have "Where's Mito?!"!

Oh and, of course, that "death match isn't about people trying to kill each other" brainfart. Yes, Madara was SOOOO holding back that he had to pull Penultimate Susanoo and the Kyuubi's Bijuudama and he still couldn't get pass Hashirama's Wood. Oh, I can already hear the popcorn.

Water of Ocean Darkest Chapters: 1 - 2
Weaver Chapters: 0 - 1 - 2 - 3

Numinous is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Numinous For This Useful Post:
ask me anything (02-14-2013), Tmoore (02-14-2013)