Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Naruto 620
Thread: Naruto 620
View Single Post
Old 02-14-2013, 11:28 AM   #100
Numinous
Writing speed: snail

Thanked 11,563 Times in 3,932 Posts
Numinous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Naruto 620

Quote:
Originally Posted by gizmox View Post
I'll wait his response if he's gonna stick with his theory. The f*ck Mito helped Hashirama? A lady suddenly emerge in a dark forest and casting jutsus? LMAO
Oh, trust me, he's sticking with his theory:

Because asking to prove a negative while relying on completely misreading a line is the way to go!

Quote:
This KYF dude always degrade Hashirama/Senjus over Madara/Uchihas. He really love Uchihas LOL
To be honest, I'd be embarrassed of being an Uchihatard after they were canonically labeled as mentally unstable by genetics. You can like any single Uchiha for whatever reason, but anyone liking the whole clan considering the last chapter strikes as someone who watched too many reruns of Moulin Rouge and likes people acting like psychopaths in the name of love.

Quote:
EDIT: I'm hoping that after all that is said and done, Hashirama knew that Madara is alive and intentionally let him live.
That'd be rubbing salt in the wound. Me likey.

Water of Ocean Darkest Chapters: 1 - 2
Weaver Chapters: 0 - 1 - 2 - 3

Numinous is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Numinous For This Useful Post:
ask me anything (02-14-2013), gizmox (02-14-2013), kael03 (02-14-2013), Vengeance (02-14-2013)