Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Naruto 620
Thread: Naruto 620
View Single Post
Old 02-14-2013, 12:36 PM   #106
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage

Thanked 2,439 Times in 1,577 Posts
Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all
Re: Naruto 620

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dagoro View Post
FTG would accomplish nothing in a fight against those two unless some serious PIS is involved.

They are too durable to be hurt by Minato's pathetic arsenal, and they can deal with his teleporting grid with large scale attacks. Minato's durability is shit, so any mildly powerful tech would BBQ his ass, and outside of teleporting around he won't be getting the drop on these guys with his own speed.

He's nothing compared to these two.
LAMO, Gaara uses large scale attacks and do you think he could beat minato and nullify his speed... Fuck no!!! You are out of your mind times ten if you think tobirama or hashirama could do anything to prevent Minato from owning them with his speed...

Last I checked, Wood element jutsu have little to no effect on the current Kage... Yet somehow it will beat minato... Seriously, it's fun to purpose these little scenarios where strong shinobi will just not do what they do, but it stupid... You yourself said to rely on Feats and yet you are completely ignoring minato's while overrating tobirama's and hashirama's...

: Instant speed...
: Sage level rasengan attack...
: 3 Boss frog summons...
: 2 Sage from summons...
: Frog Song...
: Water and fire elements...
: Time space barrier jutsu...
: Seal skills beyond any other shinobi...
: Sensory ability...

Meanwhile hashirama is merely wood element, power, strength and defense... He is just another gaara using a different element to attack in the same exact manor... Large attacks meant to overwhelm the enemy... However, if they cannot even touch the enemy because he is too fast then what in the hell is all of his abilities good for... Nothing... That's what...

Also @GIZMOX:
Mito being there to seal the kyuubi and assist hashirama is not a theory you idiot... It is manga canon... learn to read before jerking off Failious like he has something to stroke about... LMAO, that guy will take w/e he can get when it comes to trying to discredit me... It's sad Honestly! He truly suffers from the worse butt hurt I have ever seen...

Anyways, it is not a theory, It is what the manga says...

See, I merely quote what the manga said... If it is wrong for some reason then that is the authors fault, not mine... Still, it is pretty blunt...

No matter how POWERFUL/STRONG you are. If you cannot CATCH your Enemy, all you POWER/STRENGTH is no more USEFUL then a squirt gun....
And if You cannot possibly TRACK/REACT to your enemies attacks to Defend yourself, then how can you possibly stop him from DEFEATING you at WILL...

MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

People live relying on they're Knowledge and Perception, and thus are bound to them.....
Those Boundaries are what they tend to accept as "Reality".....
However..... Knowledge and Perception are both ambiguous....
so "Reality" could be nothing more....
then an illusion....

ITACHI UCHIHA
Konnaha_yellow_flash is offline   Reply With Quote