Fandom Forums - View Single Post - 621 predictions/spoilers
View Single Post
Old 02-14-2013, 12:44 PM   #9
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage

Thanked 2,439 Times in 1,577 Posts
Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all
Re: 621 predictions/spoilers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Numinous View Post
Hashirama manages to battle against a magic shield that has been proved to not be infallible, he must have some secret, never-mentioned-before crazy juju that somehow robs his life even though it was never stated how or when he died.

Or maybe Hashirama>Madara like the manga always said and says. Occam's Razor says hi.
Lol, and yet we know Hashirama landed a sword attack on madara, but do not know how... So yet the means "jutsu" he used to land that attack has yet to be mentioned yet in the manga... You simply do not read the manga obviously because you run your mouth so much yet and are so damn wrong you should be ashamed...

And last I checked... If madara lost that fight then why did he get what he wanted while hashirama could not stop madara??? Really, speak of Occam's razor just to ignore it yourself... Hypocritical as ever...

Quote:
Originally Posted by MR VSU View Post
y is that the only way he could have won last i checked the raikage and tusnada ( sorry for the spelling error) both broke throw susanoo with just there fist and the 1st is said to be even strong in raw power then the 2 of them so i dont see y he needs a forbidden jutsu to win if he has that wood soul jutsu he just used in combination with his wood dragon he doesn't need to use something so costly as a forbidden tech last i checked he walked away from this battle and when on to father at least 2 kids
No one has ever so much as cracked his complete susanoo... We have only seen people fight his incomplete version's... Much less his perfect susanoo... I think hashirama needs a special jutsu to get past it...

No matter how POWERFUL/STRONG you are. If you cannot CATCH your Enemy, all you POWER/STRENGTH is no more USEFUL then a squirt gun....
And if You cannot possibly TRACK/REACT to your enemies attacks to Defend yourself, then how can you possibly stop him from DEFEATING you at WILL...

MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

People live relying on they're Knowledge and Perception, and thus are bound to them.....
Those Boundaries are what they tend to accept as "Reality".....
However..... Knowledge and Perception are both ambiguous....
so "Reality" could be nothing more....
then an illusion....

ITACHI UCHIHA
Konnaha_yellow_flash is offline   Reply With Quote