Re: Naruto 620
Let's see now...
1. Minato teleports around the battlefield Hashirama uses his pollen of doom. Minato can no longer move because he's paralyzed. Advantage Hashirama.
2. Minato tags Hashirama & tries to stab him in the back like he did to A. Hashirama impales Minato by protruding wood from multiple areas of his body. Advantage Hashirama.
3. Minato uses Rasengan; Hashirama can catch Bijuudamas. Advantage Hashirama.
4. Minato summons a Toad; Hashirama wood dragons that biatch. Advantage Hashirama.
5. Let's say Minato does catch Hashirama with a Rasengan. Hashirama regenerates and the damage is nulled.
6. Minato stabs Hashirama with a kunai. Hashirama regenerates and the damage is nulled.
7. Minato catches Hashirama with DG. Worse case both die; however in order to pull off DG Minato needs to grab Hashirama putting Minato in range of being impaled by wood which doesn't need hand seals to create. Result repeat situation of Oro vs Sarutobi tug of war ending with Minato's death.
8. Genjutsu; Advantage Hashirama. Now let's say Hashirama opens with bringer of darkness Minato's response is to do what exactly?
9. Hashirama punches Minato in the face? Minato dies.
10. Hashirama splits the very earth apart using earth or wood styles totally changing the terrain. Minato's tags are all displaced removing the accuracy & speed advantage of FTG.
Screenshot from Shingeki no Kyojin.
Originally Posted by liondemon
Yeah vengeance, if i could giuve rep to your o so epic post too i would, but unfortunately I have already repped your greatness already so i cannot either. Just wanted u to know im on your cock now too
Originally Posted by AOTKorby
FOOLS! Time is no obstacle for utter lunacy! Reality is but an illusion that can be ignored if the insane demand it!
Originally Posted by batonnoir
1) There may well be some literary or map correlation between the Uzumaki and Ireland.
Check out this awesome manga called Magi
Last edited by Vengeance; 02-14-2013 at 01:34 PM.