Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Naruto 620
Thread: Naruto 620
View Single Post
Old 02-14-2013, 02:34 PM   #128
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage

Thanked 2,439 Times in 1,577 Posts
Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all
Re: Naruto 620

[QUOTE=Numinous;2134950]
Quote:
Welcome to KYF's Reel of Stupidity, where his craving for Minato's cock knows no bounds, today we have "Have something right and then have something else completely wrong!"
LAMO, now it's Minato wang... SIgh, what is your obsession with WANG Numious?? You are always insisting I am on one... I sense some projection with a hint of reaction formation from you... Lol, that's SIck!!!

Quote:
2) So basic Rasengan is now "Sage level Rasengan attack"? The delusion!
Read the manga, nothing even SM naruto did with the rasengan produced as much force as this rasengan Minaot used on Obito so yes, sage level... It was an attack level of a tsunade the way it changed the terrain...
http://www.mangapanda.com/93-55672-3...apter-503.html

Quote:
4) How about no? Never was once hinted Minato underwent Sage training, so no Pa or Ma for him.
BS, minato has the chakra, the contract and can perform the summoning jutsu so obviously he can use them... Minato, Jman and naruto can use any of the frog summons, it's canonz... You are being BIAS to suggest such a thing...

Quote:
5) Again, no Pa or Ma, no Frog Song.
BS!!! Quit being BIAS!!! Minato cna summon them easily with his power level and skill with the summoning jutsu... Again, anyone with a contract and the power can summon any of the frogs... Jman proved this... Read the manga...

Minato has the sage frog's as his weapons... Deal with it and quit being BIAS...

Quote:
6) What in the name of Buddha makes you think Minato has access to Katon? And he only has access to Suiton via Gamabunta, Hashirama would just trap that big ol' frog and Minato would have squat on elemental jutsu.
One of the sage frog's can use Fire element, thus so can minato since they are his weapons... Use common sense... I know it's hard for you, but come on!!!!!

Quote:
9) No. Read Orochimaru's comment on Naruto's chakra. Even non-sensoring guys could feel his chakra, so Minato feeling it does not make him a sensor in any way, shape or form.
Not referring to that... Minato is a sensor... How else do you think he could sense his Kunai being used and kakashi in trouble to save him from the rock ninja? He is a sensor... Again, read the damn manga!!!

Quote:
So out of 9 statements, you got only 3 right! Congratulations, you made an asshat of yourself!
Congrats!!! You got not one right... You clearly do not read the manga and are completely BIAS against minato to even suggest that someone with a frog contract and the right amount of power cannot summon any of the frog's including the sage's...

For all your name calling, you still achieved nothing other then showing how littl eyou know about the manga and thus take it out on me obviously.... Like the little child you are, you project, displace and use textbook reaction formations to base your argument on... You proved yet again you have no credibility and contradict yourslef proving to be a huge Hypocrite yet again...

Quote:
"Merely"? Dude, he has regenerating powers on the level of Tsunade (as professed by your boy-toy Madara), Mokuton is broken beyond belief and his strength and defense is what pretty much makes Minato's speed a non-factor. What good does speed to you if your attacks are like mosquito bites to the guy?
WTF, mosquito bites!?! Does this look like a mosquito bite...

Lol, now who is delusional... Not to mention that a well placed Kuani can easily kill even hashirama... Like one to the brain stem or through the brain or Heart...

It's fun to suggest such fanfiction, but the actual manga shows that hashirama has no defense against minato's speed... Woos element cannot stop him speed at all... He can change the terrain, but minato can transport himself and hashirama to one of his choosing... So what the hell of hashirama supposed to do with some wood lol...

Quote:
All that was said is that Mito sealed the Kyuubi after Hashirama got control of it. NOWHERE it is stated Mito was even watching the damn fight, much less participate on it or that the sealing was immediately after the sealing.
It obviously said that "during the fight between hashirama and madara... Hashirama gained control of the kyuubi and in order to aid him, Mito sealed the kyuubi within herself becoming the first Kyuubi Jink"... It is so easily interpreted... Learn to read!!!

How would it Aid hashirama in the fight with madara if she sealed it after the fight??? Learn to read!!!!

Quote:
Oh, of course, it's not like you make an ass of yourself quite enough. Face it, you're an idiot and you're the one who has an aching anus around these parts. I'm seriously waiting for the end of the manga to see you squeal like a pig over how practically none of your inane theories was validated and for you to finally realize how stupid you were to waste so much breath on things that couldn't possibly be canonized. It'll be glorious.
LAMO, I have butt hurt yet you are the one who keeps up this BS childish shit... You PROVE how butt hurt you are by putting me on our ignore list, but still replying to my every post to try and discredit me... You are obviously butt hurt about something from the past... At some point i wounded that cheap Pride of yours and your reality was forever skewed... Why else would you constantly do what you do... Your behavior explains everything...

ANd last I checked, theory after theory keeps coming true and you go missing when they do lol... Remember... Madara has a single SG eye so nagato cannot possibly have his original eyes lol... You were wrong I was right... Senju+uchiha=the RG, I was right... Including how edo madara achieved the RG through kabuto's experimentation...
I was right about the Gedo mazo being the juubi's body... You were wrong... Ect ect... I find it glorious becuase you disappear for so long when I am right and you have been gone for a while too lol..
I only recently have heard from you, bitching and practicing bigotry and obvious prejudice... You have fun with that... soon my recent theory will come true and sasuke will Gain the RG VIA hashirama cells there where they are... And you can disappear for a while again....

No matter how POWERFUL/STRONG you are. If you cannot CATCH your Enemy, all you POWER/STRENGTH is no more USEFUL then a squirt gun....
And if You cannot possibly TRACK/REACT to your enemies attacks to Defend yourself, then how can you possibly stop him from DEFEATING you at WILL...

MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

People live relying on they're Knowledge and Perception, and thus are bound to them.....
Those Boundaries are what they tend to accept as "Reality".....
However..... Knowledge and Perception are both ambiguous....
so "Reality" could be nothing more....
then an illusion....

ITACHI UCHIHA
Konnaha_yellow_flash is offline   Reply With Quote