You are making this ridiculous Numious... Everything you purpose is easily countered by minato...
Oh my fucking Cthulhu, he's so traumatized by me that even calls Vengeance by my name. I mean, you can't even unsee such a gargantuan Freudian Slip!
Okay, I'm gonna derail the shit out of this thread, but if fucking Hashirama loses to Minato with the most pathetic of fanwanks, I really want to see how logic is bent for Minato to win this fight:
Facts of the fight:
- He has a permanent poisonous aura that eats away the enemies' health at an alarmingly quick rate (think of it as an Amaterasu on steroids), which he can increase by casting Bio (direct damage and practically doubles the health loss rate) and Toxify (damage over time , but at a much slower rate)
- He uses Malaise, which absorbs health from the enemy to himself
- He uses Slowga, which makes the enemy slower (duh) and Immobilizega, which paralyzes the enemy in place. Oh, did I mention Disable, which makes the enemy unable to cast anything?
- Elemental damaged is halved against Cúchulainn
- Finally, he has Invert, which replaces the levels of health with the levels of mana (or in this case, chakra).
Have fun doing your gymnastics with that one, KYF.
PS: Hashirama would win against this guy. He ain't that tough.