Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Naruto 620
Thread: Naruto 620
View Single Post
Old 02-14-2013, 03:00 PM   #140
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage

Thanked 2,439 Times in 1,577 Posts
Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all
Re: Naruto 620

[QUOTE=Numinous;2134972]
Quote:
Oh my fucking Cthulhu, he's so traumatized by me that even calls Vengeance by my name. I mean, you can't even unsee such a gargantuan Freudian Slip!
I quoted the wrong person you idiot... Boy you take w/e you can get, don't' ya...

Quote:
Okay, I'm gonna derail the shit out of this thread, but if fucking Hashirama loses to Minato with the most pathetic of fanwanks, I really want to see how logic is bent for Minato to win this fight:
I already explain how, using only minato's feats too, not fanfiction...

Quote:
  • Minato vs CĂșchulainn
Facts of the fight:
Who and why should I care??? Unless he is a former kage, I could give a rat's ass... and why should you...

Quote:
  • He has a permanent poisonous aura that eats away the enemies' health at an alarmingly quick rate (think of it as an Amaterasu on steroids), which he can increase by casting Bio (direct damage and practically doubles the health loss rate) and Toxify (damage over time , but at a much slower rate)
  • He uses Malaise, which absorbs health from the enemy to himself
  • He uses Slowga, which makes the enemy slower (duh) and Immobilizega, which paralyzes the enemy in place. Oh, did I mention Disable, which makes the enemy unable to cast anything?
  • Elemental damaged is halved against CĂșchulainn
  • Finally, he has Invert, which replaces the levels of health with the levels of mana (or in this case, chakra).
Have fun doing your gymnastics with that one, KYF.
I do not care... and neither should you, but clearly you are forced to try and proved hashirama>minato through some random character that is not even a Kage much less a naruto shinobi lol. Clearly you are getting desperate...

Quote:
PS: Hashirama would win against this guy. He ain't that tough.
Doesn't change the fact that hashriama cannot beat minato.... Hashirama has no way to land an attack much less stop minato's attacks with the FTG....

While you try and justify a Victory for hashirama VS minato with some random character that is not even in this manga...You are only proving you have no argument against Minato>hashirama... I actually posted how and why minato would win Vs hashirama using his actual feats vs hashirama's... Beat that!!!

No matter how POWERFUL/STRONG you are. If you cannot CATCH your Enemy, all you POWER/STRENGTH is no more USEFUL then a squirt gun....
And if You cannot possibly TRACK/REACT to your enemies attacks to Defend yourself, then how can you possibly stop him from DEFEATING you at WILL...

MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

People live relying on they're Knowledge and Perception, and thus are bound to them.....
Those Boundaries are what they tend to accept as "Reality".....
However..... Knowledge and Perception are both ambiguous....
so "Reality" could be nothing more....
then an illusion....

ITACHI UCHIHA

Last edited by Konnaha_yellow_flash; 02-14-2013 at 03:02 PM.
Konnaha_yellow_flash is offline   Reply With Quote