Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Naruto 620
Thread: Naruto 620
View Single Post
Old 02-14-2013, 04:31 PM   #147
NeoKakarott023
Tha One to the 23rd Power

Thanked 1,776 Times in 1,057 Posts
NeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Naruto 620

KYF... why did Naruto make it clear that everyone should stay away from the battlfield, because the power was much greater, and regular people would get hurt. Could Minato summon all of them prolly, but can't work in concert with them like Jiraiya did. Naruto couldn't totally with Ma & Pa Toad, so what gives Minato this God Rite that the other 2 couldn't even perfectly sync with? They were simply using Sage Arts Jutsu's AS WELL AS Naruto, beyond Summons Minato has zero feats, none, manga fakt, everything else is a guess in the wind.

Just like saying that anyone can defeat Harashirma, he's never lost that has been said, ONE TIME, to ANYONE EVEN MADARA. Stop it, as Steven A Smith says on 1st and 10.... So disrespectful, you haven't even seen the Dude Ball in a fight, all you've seen is occasional flashes Skip!!! I mean KYF.

Show Me How Much You Have Evolved...(As Tian walks toward an Army he's been waiting eons for).

I speak 4 languages...

English, Profanity, Sarcasm, and Real Shit.
NeoKakarott023 is offline   Reply With Quote