Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Naruto 620
Thread: Naruto 620
View Single Post
Old 02-14-2013, 07:50 PM   #151
NeoKakarott023
Tha One to the 23rd Power

Thanked 1,776 Times in 1,057 Posts
NeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Naruto 620

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myth View Post
you're all assuming hashirama would summon the pollen thing right away lmaoo minato can use his regular speed to tag him once that happens unless hashirama that instant summons the plant he is fucked. case closed.

minato is a ninja a true ninja who's style if far more suited to killing quickly then havin an all out war.

he doesnt waste time every time we have seen him fight hes done multiple things in one move.

save obito kakashi tag the shinobi boom kill him. against raikage and bees squad also make em look like fools while tagging bee for future reference same with obito tag him rasenan him and steal the kyuubi.

u see what i mean he doesn't drag stuff out he does it one two three and unless hashirama would know that he has no fucking chance forget about tobirama cause he no manga feats at all.

all we know is that his edo tensei issn't as good as oro's/kabutos based off his words his revived shinobi dont come back full power.

again not saying minato>hashirama or vice versa if we're talking a pre arranged all out fight hashirama has the edge a casual meeting minato wins period. thats something i think the normal members here can agree on.
Uhm... I haven't seen Minato produce anything powerful enough to harm Harashirma, his healing additionally is hi speed, kinda like Ichigo's from what Madara stated, faster than Tsunade can imagine healing. Minato can out speed Hara prolly all day, but I think he dosen't have sufficient power to truly harm Hara, its only been done by Madara.

Wait, WTF, I understand why Madara stated that Hara's better than him, Madara brought everything AND the Kyuubi... and lost.... and Minato could do what???? Luv the Dude... (Stephen A. Smith Style) STOP IT!

Other thoughts, Obito should know Zetsu's no longer with Sasuke & somethings wrong... and if the Kages and Oro & Co can feel Madara/Naruto/Jyuubi....shouldn't THE OTHER SIDE know too? Any thoughts on how that's going to work, possibly? And whats going to happen to Kabuto, stay there forever until the bugs, and animals are done with him?

Show Me How Much You Have Evolved...(As Tian walks toward an Army he's been waiting eons for).

I speak 4 languages...

English, Profanity, Sarcasm, and Real Shit.

Last edited by NeoKakarott023; 02-14-2013 at 08:09 PM.
NeoKakarott023 is offline   Reply With Quote