Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Naruto 620
Thread: Naruto 620
View Single Post
Old 02-16-2013, 12:11 PM   #180
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage

Thanked 2,439 Times in 1,577 Posts
Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all
Re: Naruto 620

Quote:
Originally Posted by Numinous View Post
I fucking knew it. Even disregarding your obvious flunk at separating clauses within a phrase that anyone with a brain would see, I have the original Japanese!

Here's the raw.

And here's the kanji for you to translate if you want to do so:

...その戦いで九尾を手にした初代柱間様の力になるため

ミト様は封印術で己の中に九尾を封印し九尾の人柱力なった

I don't even have to translate the whole thing, I'll tackle those precise words you base your argument on.

• "During that battle"
The original japanese, その戦い (sono tatakai) means "in that battle". So that "during".... doesn't exist! It simply says that Hashirama got an hold of the Kyuubi in the VotE battle, not that what is being said after that piece of info happened during it.

• "To better aid Hashirama"
Guess what, not in the original Japanese! 力になるため (chikara ni naru tame) means "in order to gain [Kyuubi's] power", meaning the Mito didn't seal the Kyuubi in herself to help Hashirama, but to harness the power as a Jinchuuriki.

So yeah, your argument is both based on your lack of reading skills and taking literally words which weren't at all in the original Japanese. Just for curiosity's sake, here's the kanji I posted translated.

"... in that fight, the First, Hashirama-sama, got an hold on the Kyuubi and, in order to gain its power, Mito-sama used Fuuinjutsu to seal the Kyuubi inside her, becoming the Kyuubi's Jinchuuriki"

Edit: and before the biased claims of "lol, ur translations are BS", looky here, a scanlation that practically says the same! I wanna see your counterargument to that, biatch!
If that is the true translation, not that I trust your translation skills ever since your shit translation of chapter 511 statement about banbutsu souzou...

but "During" means nothing... It's the fact it said "In that battle" as in the one between hashirama and madara...

And if the other part really said "to gain the power of the kyuubi" and not "to aid him"... Then ask yourself...

WHY WOULD MITO SEAL THE KYUUBI WITHIN HERSELF TO GAIN THE KYUUBI'S POWER IN THE BATTLE BETWEEN HASHI AND MADARA, AFTER HASHIRAMA GAINED CONTROL OF IT BY BINDING IT WITH HIS WOOD DRAGON???

What need would Mito have for the kyuubi's power in that battle??? Obviously to help hashirama...

It it not like the manga said "in that battle, hashirama gained control of the kyuubi with the wood dragon, then after bringing it back to konaha. Mito sealed the kyuubi within herself to become it's first Jink..."

Why else would Mito need the kyuubi's power and in that battle of all things... Not later on in the village which was not mentioned...

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeoKakarott023 View Post
Harashirma, whom has the same abilities as Zetsu, thats where his came from, can feel the enemy on the ground at nearly any distance within the shinobi world, would behead Harashirma... because he chopped one of Hachibi's tentacles.... Dude Sasuke cut it with a Chidori Sword, what makes you think Hachibi is this tank made of krypton? He's a squishy soft assed octopuss.
You have no proof that hashirama can use zetu's unique abilities and is more likely he can't... Since the zetus cannot use any of hashirama's abilities...

What makes you think hashirama is SM naruto with his durability??? Hahsirama is no more durable then tsunade is and look how easily she gets cut...

ANd what proof do you have that the hachibi's octopus tentacles are like real octopus tentacles??? None!!! It took a Chidori lance to cut through it before and that can cut through almost anything...
And a single tentacle was able to hold the entire hachibi's weight when being swung by the 4tails without ripping apart...
http://www.mangapanda.com/naruto/567/17

And the tails can even take a jink level lava jutsu without being turned to ash... or melted completely... SO clearly they are quite durable...
http://www.mangapanda.com/naruto/566/11

ANd so how is the hachibi's Giant octopus Tentacle not close, if not more durable then a human waist, much less a neck, considering it's ability to take lava attacks without being melted or be ripped off by the pure strength of the 4tails while also using the hachibi's weight to increase the force on the tentacle too...
Also, Show me one panel of hashirama proving his body is more durable then any other regular body... Much less the hachibi's tentacle...

No matter how POWERFUL/STRONG you are. If you cannot CATCH your Enemy, all you POWER/STRENGTH is no more USEFUL then a squirt gun....
And if You cannot possibly TRACK/REACT to your enemies attacks to Defend yourself, then how can you possibly stop him from DEFEATING you at WILL...

MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

People live relying on they're Knowledge and Perception, and thus are bound to them.....
Those Boundaries are what they tend to accept as "Reality".....
However..... Knowledge and Perception are both ambiguous....
so "Reality" could be nothing more....
then an illusion....

ITACHI UCHIHA
Konnaha_yellow_flash is offline   Reply With Quote