Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Naruto 620
Thread: Naruto 620
View Single Post
Old 02-16-2013, 07:32 PM   #207
Numinous
Writing speed: snail

Thanked 11,563 Times in 3,932 Posts
Numinous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Naruto 620

Quote:
Originally Posted by kael03 View Post
Oh, how adorable. KYF is thinking he's winning so much that he has to use personal attacks to boost his claims. That's so cute that he thinks he's winning.
If I didn't know any better, I'd say he's Charlie Sheen in disguise.

@ your other post: I dunno, he could simply do what rangers and explorers did in the old day, check the ground for vibrations and estimate what and how many were coming.

Quote:
I mean I get what you're saying but again you're just putting Minato on a level of a moron because of the situation he couldn't foresee.
... no? I already excuse Minato not recognizing the voice of Obito due to manga being a silent media, but having sensor powers (that weren't actually stated, unlike most sensors where it's either told or demonstrated) and having them failing in the ONLY situation when they'd matter at all is kind of dumb. On Karin, sorry but it can be interpreted both ways, and I'll go with her being actually capable of distinguish chakras (you keep bringing up her inability to see Danzou's sharingan when their detection was NEVER an issue to begin with, so your point is completely moot) so yeah, Minato should be able to recognize Obito if he was a sensor.

Water of Ocean Darkest Chapters: 1 - 2
Weaver Chapters: 0 - 1 - 2 - 3

Last edited by Numinous; 02-16-2013 at 07:33 PM.
Numinous is offline   Reply With Quote