View Single Post
Old 02-19-2013, 11:08 AM   #243
minato uchiha
Genin

minato uchiha is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Naruto 620

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gamabunta View Post
No, its just they already know what's coming in Hashirama's case. Flee on notice in minato case is issued in the 3rd war when that pathetic country still probably have yet to gain a counter but that does not mean it should be treated as a permanent tag.
I agree that that tag ain't permanent and obviously no top tier kage level shinobi is going to flee on sight, second they see Minato. However you saying that 'pathetic country...' is wrong. Kumo is anything but pathetic and they had the same orders as the Rock village. To think that a teammate of Ay and Kb knowing full well he had the A and B combo next to him, STILL advised them to run, when he realised it was Minato.

I think that alone disproves your claim about the country being pathetic. Minato is obviously not a powerhouse but his speed alone renders almost all counters useless. I think that's why the order was given about him. Of course I can name a few shinobi's that would beat him but ALL of them will struggle to even catch him with their fastest attack.

Last edited by minato uchiha; 02-19-2013 at 11:17 AM.
minato uchiha is offline   Reply With Quote