Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Naruto 620
Thread: Naruto 620
View Single Post
Old 02-19-2013, 02:08 PM   #264
Numinous
Writing speed: snail

Thanked 11,563 Times in 3,932 Posts
Numinous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Naruto 620

Ugggh, why do I even bother? So Minato can get all this amazing sensor skills (that are pretty much average at this stage of the manga anyway) just because he uses seals that alert him to reverse summon, but another technique that also reverse summons with seals can't have alerts because Minato is the greatest ever? Gee, I guess the scrolls could reverse summon Iruka on the crapper, there's no warning whatsoever, amirite? Also, what's the use of Minato sensing his own chakra, if all other sensors canonically labeled as so (and Minato wasn't, while others were specifically called so either by themselves or by the doujutsu they use) sense others, something you have failed to prove Minato does outside of your poor literacy?

Speaking of which, your lack of reading comprehension coupled with your severe lack of proper sight makes you look dumb yet again. Look at Minato on the second page EoJ provided. He's touching the ground yet again, but funny thing is Kakashi is also touching the ground and says "it seems like it" as a confirmation of what Minato asserted. If Kakashi couldn't sense the same as Minato, he wouldn't speak like that since it'd be nonsensical, he'd rather says "really?" "alright or something that would describe the reception of Minato's information. But he didn't, he said "it seems like it", meaning he knew Minato's info was accurate. Now how the hell could he do that if they had different sensing skills?

Lastly, I can't read? You made a parallel and made heavy comparisons between the two, you didn't say it but you implied it as all hell, or else why would you do that considering Deidara and Minato have absolutely nothing in common? You just had a brain fart and ran with it, was it? And your 50 kunai example adds nothing to the argument, since it's a rehash of an already debunked argument.

Edit: Fuck, why even fan Minato this hard to make absolutely nonsensical points and evoking Deidara of all people? Minato is a very poorly written character that is as tridimensional as a wood plank that the only exists to hype the main character by genetics and only has a cheap move that 'tards blow out of proportion. Meh, I guess people must like insipid characters with extremely bad parenting skills.

Water of Ocean Darkest Chapters: 1 - 2
Weaver Chapters: 0 - 1 - 2 - 3

Last edited by Numinous; 02-19-2013 at 02:11 PM.
Numinous is offline   Reply With Quote