Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Naruto 620
Thread: Naruto 620
View Single Post
Old 02-19-2013, 04:53 PM   #275
NeoKakarott023
Tha One to the 23rd Power

Thanked 1,776 Times in 1,057 Posts
NeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Naruto 620

Honestly unless the opponent has a true weapon of power or jutsu's that do lots and lots of damage on a huge level quickly, he ain't in Harashirma's league as per the manga. We could want what we want, and in my heart of hears I'd love to say Sasuke's on Hara's level, you'll see he OR Minato, OR anyone in the room ain't near his level besides possibly Tobirama.

Lookit, Uchiha's with they're abilities are the 'gems' or 'stones' of Kishi within the manga, and for them to have the greatness due to them, they're opponent must be equally, or in this situation, BETTER because he defeated one of the 'gems'. Senju shinobi hasn't been spoken of generally except on a fairytale storybook level, or the look at Tsunade opinion of what a Senju is. I'll state it this way, women are shit in this manga, don't assume cause she's Senju she is whats considered an example. The broad is equal to a stonger than averge dude, but not in the uber zip code in this manga.

Notice that Madara said that those 2 fighting at full strength would change the entire shinobi landscape, and Minato has that kind of fire power/destructive force.... where at (the stolen Kyuubi chakra unleashed all at one time won't do that)?

Show Me How Much You Have Evolved...(As Tian walks toward an Army he's been waiting eons for).

I speak 4 languages...

English, Profanity, Sarcasm, and Real Shit.

Last edited by NeoKakarott023; 02-19-2013 at 04:55 PM.
NeoKakarott023 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to NeoKakarott023 For This Useful Post:
jericho Uzimaki (02-19-2013), kael03 (02-19-2013), Reesaroni (02-19-2013)