Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Naruto 620
Thread: Naruto 620
View Single Post
Old 02-19-2013, 05:38 PM   #277
kael03
Aspiring Physicist

Thanked 8,718 Times in 3,842 Posts
kael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the rough
Re: Naruto 620

Quote:
Originally Posted by minato uchiha View Post
What? I didn't copy paste anything I just answered a quote I wanted to answer. Is that alright with you?
Orly? Let's review.

Post 243, the one you quoted Gama responding to:

Quote:
I agree that that tag ain't permanent and obviously no top tier kage level shinobi is going to flee on sight, second they see Minato. However you saying that 'pathetic country...' is wrong. Kumo is anything but pathetic and they had the same orders as the Rock village. To think that a teammate of Ay and Kb knowing full well he had the A and B combo next to him, STILL advised them to run, when he realised it was Minato.

I think that alone disproves your claim about the country being pathetic. Minato is obviously not a powerhouse but his speed alone renders almost all counters useless. I think that's why the order was given about him. Of course I can name a few shinobi's that would beat him but ALL of them will struggle to even catch him with their fastest attack.
Now for post 265, the one I responded to:

Quote:
I agree that that tag ain't permanent and obviously no top tier kage level shinobi is going to flew in sight, second they see Minato. However you saying that 'pathetic country...' is wrong. Kumo is anything but pathetic and they had the same orders as the Rock village. To think that a teammate of Ay and Kb knowing full well he had the A and B combo next to him, STILL advised them to run, when he rralised it was Minato.

I think that alone disproves your claim about thr country being pathetic. Minato is obviously not a powerhouse but his speed alone renders almost all counters obsolete. I think that's why the order was given about him. Of course I can name a few shinobi's that would beat him but ALL of them will struggle to even catch him with their fastest jutsu.
They have the links to the original posts, so you know I'm not just copying one twice. They're the same thing with a few spelling mistakes in the second one to make it seem different.
kael03 is offline   Reply With Quote