Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Naruto 620
Thread: Naruto 620
View Single Post
Old 02-19-2013, 10:50 PM   #287
jericho Uzimaki
ANBU

Thanked 1,558 Times in 509 Posts
jericho Uzimaki has a spectacular aura aboutjericho Uzimaki has a spectacular aura aboutjericho Uzimaki has a spectacular aura aboutjericho Uzimaki has a spectacular aura about
Re: Naruto 620

Here's the thing about "that jutsu", j-man and Minato both tried to perfect it or finish it. Which means it has nothing to do with the fox directly.

My guess is it is a jutsu j-man passed to Minato to finish. I mean he was alive for maybe a minute after he put the fox inside Naruto? Couldn't be anything to do with fox and sage mode being combined.
I think the fact that Naruto's chakra was mostly occupied with holding off the fox ,he couldnt use or train for that jutsu. Whatever it is he knows about it already.
Its probably seal related knowing Minato. Maybe FTG level 3 OR some sort of different jutsu all together (doubt it).

My guesses:

1. Ultimate completion of the RASENGAN. ( I know, bjt we are talking about Kishi here)
2.FTG, completed
3.Ultimate genjutsu defense(i know with Kurama he has help, but EMS can control Kurama as well)
Something that will.put his base mode aove sage mode and maybe on par with Kurama Mode( which i rather he have his OWN power w/o Kurama)

Last edited by jericho Uzimaki; 02-19-2013 at 10:55 PM.
jericho Uzimaki is offline   Reply With Quote