Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Naruto 620
Thread: Naruto 620
View Single Post
Old 02-20-2013, 12:00 AM   #292
AOTKorby
Leaf on the Wind

Thanked 5,583 Times in 2,262 Posts
AOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the rough
Re: Naruto 620

Quote:
Originally Posted by kael03 View Post
Considering he's capable of binding Edo-Tobirama/Minato/Hiruzen, I'd say he has his power back. I repeat, he couldn't do shit to Sasuke before the kid got MS, he won't do shit to him now that he has EMS.
To counter the obvious rebuttal: Oro only has control over Tobirama, Hiruzen, and Minato. Hashirama has zero fucks to give about Edo Tensei's control with this much of his full power back. The best thing Oro could do would be to sacrifice one of the other three in an attempt to Shiki Fuin Hashirama again, but that would be so easily stopped it'd be perfectly ineffective. Combined with the fact that Hashirama would sure as shit not let a known enemy of Konoha try to steal Sasuke's eyes, regardless of Sasuke's allegiance, Oro's one and only hope would be to reverse the summon of Hashirama and Hashirama alone. Which would deprive him of by far his strongest asset.