Thread: Naruto 621
View Single Post
Old 02-20-2013, 05:40 AM   #21
Gakure
JESUS LOVES YOU

Thanked 1,022 Times in 582 Posts
Gakure will become famous soon enoughGakure will become famous soon enough
Re: Naruto 621

Am assuming Madara knows all about Hashi's capabilities (seals and all), the reason he wrapped Susano on Kyuubi. Quiet a smart thing to do, though it left him unguarded.

Madara seems to be the aggresor while Hashi is trying the sentimental TnJ. This fight where Hashi goes all out should be epic

And oh, I still dont see Mito anywhere. Wondering when she will 'just appear' to seal the Kyuubi.

Audio Text More

SALVATION PRAYER
O Lord God, I come to You in the Name of Jesus Christ. Your Word says, "...whosoever shall call on the name of the Lord shall be saved" (Acts 2:21). I ask Jesus to come into my heart to be the Lord of my life. I receive eternal life into my spirit and according to Romans 10:9, "That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised Him from the dead, thou shalt be saved," I declare that I am saved; I am born-again; I am a child of God! I now have Christ dwelling in me, and greater is He that is in me than he that is in the world (1 John 4:4)! I now walk in the consciousness of my new life in Christ Jesus. Hallelujah!"

BEST DECISION EVER!!!

Jesus Loves You!!! He Always Has. He Always WIll
Gakure is online now   Reply With Quote