Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Naruto 621
Thread: Naruto 621
View Single Post
Old 02-20-2013, 02:52 PM   #80
NeoKakarott023
Tha One to the 23rd Power

Thanked 1,776 Times in 1,057 Posts
NeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Naruto 621

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonelyNinja View Post
Kyuubi wearing Susano'o is pretty boss.

And what a surprise, Madara was a snot-nosed little shit back in the day. Calling it now, the reason he gets all butthurt and evil has to do with a misunderstanding over something rather minor (like a jilted lover or someshit, who even knows with this manga any more) with Hashirama that eventually gets blown completely out of proportion.
It has to do with the death of Izuna, you can tell by the way Tobirama was explaining the Uchiha brain, and Madara's reaction after his brothers name was mentioned... exactly like Sasuke... only before.

My predict, everyone will get a shot at Madara, evenutally they'll all fail. It'll come down to Naruto & Sasuke combining Susanno, and Kyuubs (DBZ Fusion anyone, damn too many people called that shit) vs. Madara combining Susanno with Jyuubs. Hara will wind up training Oro, Sasuke, telling Juugo something to give him purpose, straighten Suigestsu's broken fucked up mind, and yes eventually Naruto, and KB on the battlefield. If anybody thinks they've seen real healing with Tsunade before, get ready for EPIC. They'll prolly go through the broken Kages toward the battlefield by some means I suspect as well.

Show Me How Much You Have Evolved...(As Tian walks toward an Army he's been waiting eons for).

I speak 4 languages...

English, Profanity, Sarcasm, and Real Shit.

Last edited by NeoKakarott023; 02-20-2013 at 02:57 PM.
NeoKakarott023 is offline   Reply With Quote