Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Naruto 621
Thread: Naruto 621
View Single Post
Old 02-20-2013, 05:59 PM   #94
LonelyNinja
Fight On, Fight Hard

Thanked 4,134 Times in 1,402 Posts
LonelyNinja has a spectacular aura aboutLonelyNinja has a spectacular aura aboutLonelyNinja has a spectacular aura aboutLonelyNinja has a spectacular aura about
Re: Naruto 621

Quote:
Originally Posted by ACt View Post
Which reminds us we still don't know why Kakashi killed Rin, making Obito into a whackjob.
I was just thinking that. I don't think we're gonna find out until Kakashi inevitably kills Obito (probably by accident, like trying to Raikiri Madara, missing, and impaling Obito... somehow). And that's gonna be at least another 6-10 chapters, if we're lucky.

Yeah, I'm expecting this Madara/Hashirama flashback-within-a-flashback taking a couple chapters, then we need the Hokages to all give their story about Uchiha animosity/buttfuckery which will be probably two chapters, and then we need at least a chapter for Orochimaru and Sasuke to think over the stories for a chapter and possibly a chapter for Sasuke to go "Fuck everything!", and then three or four chapters to finish up the whole battle thing. Because if this manga has one thing down it's dragging everything out until it's dead.

Also, kudos to everyone who still remembers anything in this manga. To be honest, I don't know who the fuck Mito is or when she was first mentioned. I'm just running off of context clues when I read each chapter.