Fandom Forums - View Single Post - One piece 699
Thread: One piece 699
View Single Post
Old 02-20-2013, 09:38 PM   #21
Shrike
█▄ █▄█ █▄ ▀█▄

Thanked 9,849 Times in 2,943 Posts
Shrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant future
Re: One piece 699

Quote:
Originally Posted by ask me anything View Post
So what happens now if Law goes back on his word? I mean, DD has already thrown everything away to get Ceasar back to avoid Kaido's wrath. If Law were to kill Ceasar now, DD would be fucked from every direction. It's not like he could go back to the WG and be all like "Oh hai guyz. I wuz just kidding about that whole quitting thing. hehehe."
DD didn't want to quit his Warlord title and instead wanted to hunt down Law and Luffy. However, with Smoker saved, he will be told about at the WG anyway, and Aokiji even suggested sending the admirals against him immediately, so there was no point in staying a Warlord. He took Law down with him, having him allied with SHs shown in the paper and I think he has some sort of plan now.

DD said, after he had to leave Smoker alone, that he had to "change his plans" meaning he went and renounced the title after all, which again says that he didn't plan that at all.

I dunno what would happen if Law killed Cesar. In fact, I don't see the reason not to do so, but it obviously won't happen. If I was Law, I would have killed him as soon as I saw that newspaper.
Shrike is offline   Reply With Quote