Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Naruto 621
Thread: Naruto 621
View Single Post
Old 02-21-2013, 01:43 PM   #119
Numinous
Writing speed: snail

Thanked 11,563 Times in 3,932 Posts
Numinous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Naruto 621

@ Vengeance: If KYF was too much of a coward to pit Minato against CĂșchulainn on the terms of "I don't know him", what makes you think he'll pit Minato against Carol Denver?

He'll just pussy out of any situation where he doesn't know how to distort reality into his gargantuan delusion.

Quote:
Usopp > Minato
Fixed for accuracy. I don't know if Usopp back in Enies Lobby would be enough to defeat Minato, but as of now he'll just point, shoot and laugh at Minato with one of his plant seeds.

Edit: Why does KYF keep spamming that page of base Rasengan doing the same amount of damage as the one Naruto used in the hospital scene? Somehow, in his tiny head, Minato having the same destructive power as Part I Naruto without Kyuubi will destroy the biggest jutsu known in the Narutoverse.

Water of Ocean Darkest Chapters: 1 - 2
Weaver Chapters: 0 - 1 - 2 - 3

Last edited by Numinous; 02-21-2013 at 01:47 PM.
Numinous is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Numinous For This Useful Post:
ask me anything (02-21-2013), kael03 (02-21-2013), Spiegel (02-21-2013), Vengeance (02-21-2013)