Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Naruto 621
Thread: Naruto 621
View Single Post
Old 02-21-2013, 10:35 PM   #129
ask me anything
Simply AMAzing

Thanked 3,657 Times in 1,600 Posts
ask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really nice
Re: Naruto 621

I believe both Batman and Wolverine have killed people several times though. In Batman's case it was due either from being pinned in a situation where he had no choice left, or going up against somebody way out of his league (Darkseid comes to mind) where the use killing force was essential just to have a chance. Wolverine is more of a feral rage kind of guy.

I also personally like heroes that have no problem killing, as long as the general populace of the comic/manga don't perceive them as heroes, but rather the rogue vigilantes they are. There's also something to be said for heroes who abstain from doing so for ethical reasons however. Whether that be a self imposed moral code or the belief that needless killing would eventually rob themselves of their own humanity, I give a certain respect for such characters given the right situations.

ask me anything is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ask me anything For This Useful Post:
Human Rasengan (02-23-2013), Vengeance (02-21-2013)