Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Naruto 621
Thread: Naruto 621
View Single Post
Old 02-22-2013, 12:53 PM   #147
Numinous
Writing speed: snail

Thanked 11,563 Times in 3,932 Posts
Numinous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Naruto 621

Oh my god, this idiot actually thinks I'm an Hashirama fan. Next thing I know he'll say I'm a Bleach fan.

No, you moron, it's not because I have no counter argument to Obito vs Hashirama that I said what I said. It's simply the fact nobody, including me, is willing to drudge through that shit because no one gives a fuck. And the only reason why people drudge through Hashirama vs Minato because your stupidity is quite hilarious (that is, until you start with the shitty ad hominem when you're left with nothing to say), so people poke at your Minatardism to amuse themselves. So what I really did was telling you the truth. You don't like it? Too bad!

Quote:
And what is worse, is that I will just have to wait for minato to fight hashirama to prove this since you seem to be lacking in the common sense department a bit...
Now I know you're just shitting yourself just to look level-headed. Even you can't be stupid enough to honestly believe Hashirama and Minato will fight each other. Why would Kishimoto even conceive such a thing when now it's all about telling Sasuke the truth and then kick the Juubi's ass? What completely retarded premise has possessed you to conjure the thought of that fight being actually canon? My god, they barely know each other and have nothing to justify grievance, much less a fight!

So I agree, you'll have to wait for a fight that will never happen to prove how I'm lacking common sense. Grab a chair.

Water of Ocean Darkest Chapters: 1 - 2
Weaver Chapters: 0 - 1 - 2 - 3

Numinous is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Numinous For This Useful Post:
kael03 (02-22-2013)