Fandom Forums - View Single Post - The Longest Thread Ever v28
View Single Post
Old 02-22-2013, 02:26 PM   #16052
Shrike
█▄ █▄█ █▄ ▀█▄

Thanked 9,849 Times in 2,943 Posts
Shrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant future
Re: The Longest Thread Ever v28

Quote:
Originally Posted by ACt View Post
Friend zoning is a horrible excuse for a sentiment. It literally defines it self as "aw, c'mon woman, why won't you just sleep with me like I want you to". Ugh. Kids is fucked up.
Well, that's pretty much a definition of a friendzone. Nothing strange, I dunno how you find it an excuse. There are many people who are horrible with women. They are mostly nice guys who kept dreaming about having a girl and when the time came to realize "hey shit, why dont i do this and actually have a girl" they are already far behind with the experience.

Then, they try to woo the women by being real nice to them and having a completely wrong approach, and they aren't seen as possible partners. Thus, they are friendzoned.

It's no excuse though. It's just that their intent was different and their whining is understood. It's really simple why, too, because they are butthurt over being polite and nice to someone who, mostly, already doesn't see them as a possible partner. On the other hand, you have morons who fuck the best looking chicks out there, and people are butthurt over it.

Life will teach them experience, as it happens with everybody. Let them whine.
Shrike is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Shrike For This Useful Post:
Eternal Solitude (02-22-2013), Mal (02-22-2013), Tabris (02-23-2013)