Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Naruto 621
Thread: Naruto 621
View Single Post
Old 02-24-2013, 10:31 AM   #173
NeoKakarott023
Tha One to the 23rd Power

Thanked 1,776 Times in 1,057 Posts
NeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Naruto 621

Quote:
Originally Posted by jekyl_hyde View Post
Watch Gai unlock the 8th gate, and then because of his Kurama/Sage form, Naruto unlocks the 9th gate and survives the ordeal. Gotta remember, we're dealing with Kishi and/or some of the worst editors out there.... it's canon.

Please tell me you can read the sarcasm there.
It won't matter, it will still be less than Madara/Jyuubi/Obito power levels, that I promise. And please nobody tell me about the greatness of Rock Lee hitting Madara, because after this last chapter, its Capt. Obvious that Madara hasn't tried at all vs. the Alliance led by Naruto, he's just a bystander watching Obito, and occasionally playing with the Jyuubs.

Show Me How Much You Have Evolved...(As Tian walks toward an Army he's been waiting eons for).

I speak 4 languages...

English, Profanity, Sarcasm, and Real Shit.
NeoKakarott023 is offline   Reply With Quote